Sunday, February 26, 2012

Yesterday was a great day sales wise, and most of the people were great, but with more customers means more rudeness. I will never understand it. I do understand that people have bad days, but how can you be so hateful to someone who has nothing to do with your bad day? I had a customer come in yesterday. I greeted her, and she ignored me. I let her walk around and have time to herself. About ten minutes later, I noticed that she had an armful of clothes, so I thought that I would help her out and put them in a fitting room for her. I asked her if she would like me to start her a room, and she got so angry! She yelled at me to leave her alone and that she didn't need any help, and then she threw all of her clothes on a rack and walked out the door. I was completely confused. Did I do something offensive? I thought back over our whole encounter and I have no idea what happend. Maybe she was having a bad day? I have bad days sometimes too, but I don't EVER take it out on someone that's trying to help me. I also had another customer who came into my store, told me that everything in there was sh**, and then left. I beleive everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but didn't their momma ever teach them that if they couldn't say something nice not to say anything at all? I also have, on a daily basis, at least one person that comes in and acts like I am only there to serve them. Yes, I am there to help you, but you could be just a little bit respectful, because I am a human just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment