Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hello!

I'm starting up this new blog, so here we go!!

First things first, here are some key points of this blog.
1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job. I am a store manager for a women's clothing chain. It's a pretty well-known brand, so I think it would be in the best interest for me, my employees, and my employer to remain anonymous.
2. Retail is a hard job, but someone's gotta do it. We put up with a lot of rudeness from customers everyday. What makes up for it however, is that out of those couple of customers that are rude, there are four times as many who are friendly. The main point of this blog is to show everyone what we go through everyday, whether it be good or bad.
3. As a retail worker, I know some good tips and tricks. I would also like to share these with the blogging community.

I would really love feedback, whether it be constructive criticism or some pointers that you think I could use.

Let the blogging begin!!

Love,
Anonymous Retail Worker

No comments:

Post a Comment